Educational Development Corp. to Host Second Fiscal Quarter 2022 Earnings Call
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tulsa, Oklahoma--(Newsfile Corp. - October 5, 2021) - Educational Development Corp. (NASDAQ: EDUC), a publishing company specializing in books for children, today announced plans to release financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended August 31, 2021. The Company will announce earnings after market close on October 6, 2021.
Educational Development Corp. will also host an earnings conference call followed by a question-and-answer session to be held on October 7, 2021 at 4:00 PM Eastern Time.
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET (3:00 p.m. CT)
Toll-free dial-in number:
International dial-in number: (855) 639-3876
Conference ID: 7783245
The conference call will be broadcast live an available for replay via the investor relations section of the company's website at www.edcpub.com/Investors.
About Educational Development Corporation
EDC is a publishing company specializing in books for children. EDC is the exclusive United States trade co-publisher of the line of educational children's books produced in the United Kingdom by Usborne Publishing Limited ("Usborne") and we also exclusively publish books through our ownership of Kane Miller Book Publisher ("Kane Miller"); both international award-winning publishers of children's books. EDC's current catalog contains over 2,000 titles, with new additions semi-annually. Both Usborne and Kane Miller products are sold via 4,000 retail outlets and by independent consultants, who hold book showings in individual homes, through social media, book fairs with school and public libraries, direct and internet sales.
Steven Hooser or Jean Marie Young
Three Part Advisors, LLC
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/98633
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q3 EPS
- Bombardier to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on October 28, 2021
- Entegris Launches First Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!