CBD of Denver Reports Revenue of $2.018 Million in July 2021, Up 195% Year-Over-Year
- Wall St opens higher as Evergrande concerns ease; Fed in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Denver, Colorado--(Newsfile Corp. - August 3, 2021) - CBD of Denver, Inc. (OTC Pink: CBDD), a full-line CBD and hemp oil company and a producer and distributor of cannabis and CBD products in Switzerland, Europe, and the US, is pleased to announce it generated $2.018 million (USD) in revenue in July 2021. CBD of Denver's trailing 12-month revenue is now $28.352 million.
The company has again achieved an excellent result given the current market situation in Switzerland and Europe and was able to increase its revenue by 195% compared to July 2020.
"We are happy to announce another great month of performance as our team continues to do a great job here in Switzerland and Europe," commented Marcel Gamma, CEO of CBD of Denver. "We are even more pleased with our results considering the headwinds we are experiencing in Europe, which is currently very quiet due to the summer break, and the continued depression of wholesale prices compared to the previous year. Despite these challenges, we continue to execute by consistently implementing our defined strategy and focusing on the creation of sustainable value for the Company and our valued shareholders."
CBD of Denver, Inc., Rockflowr GmbH and Swiss Industry Ventures AG are now also on LinkedIn.
About CBD of Denver, Inc.
CBD of Denver, Inc. (OTC Pink: CBDD) a full-line CBD and Hemp oil company ("CBDD") and a producer and distributor of Cannabis and CBD products in Switzerland, Europe and the US. CBDD is focused on using equity to acquire profitable Swiss assets at attractive valuations to create value for all our shareholders driven by a passion to improve lives and strengthen communities by unleashing the full potential of cannabis.
Through our brand Rockflowr and BlackPearlCBD we reach our consumers and have built up a strong customer base by focusing on top quality products and meaningful customer relationships.
Black Pearl CBD has 0% THC but is not an Isolate where the THC is stripped from the product rendering it ineffective. We use a proprietary technique adding terpenes as the activation ingredient, resulting in a product that is the finest in the industry and only available at www.cbdofdenver.com
Information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or future financial performance, involving known and unknown risks and you should not place undue reliance on these statements. Any forward-looking statement reflects our current views with respect to future events. We assume no obligation publicly about update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/91951
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTION FROM SOURCE: Ready Set Gold Announces Appointment of Robert S. Middleton as VP Exploration
- First Patient Randomized in Tarsier Pharma's TRS4VISION Phase-III Clinical Trial in Patients with Active Non-Infectious Anterior Uveitis Including Patients with Uveitic Glaucoma
- ZEN Graphene Solutions and Trebor Rx Announce Health Canada Approval for ZENGuard Mask
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!