BTV Investor Alert Video: Perimeter Medical Imaging AI, Inc. - US FDA 510K Clearance on O.C.T. Imaging System
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - April 1, 2021) - Perimeter Medical Imaging AI, Inc. (TSXV: PINK) (OTC: PYNKF) - Perimeter's recent 510(k) clearance from the U.S. FDA enables them to bring its "commercial-ready" Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Imaging System to the U.S. market.
If you cannot view the video above, please visit:
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI, Inc. (TSXV: PINK) (OTC: PYNKF)
Perimeter Medical is being featured on BNN Bloomberg on Apr 5th to 18th, 2021, throughout the day and evenings.
BTV-Business Television is Canada's longest running business show. With Hosts Taylor Thoen and Jessica Katrichak, BTV features emerging companies across the country to bring viewers investment opportunities. BTV also produces New Listings Alerts and branding/ awareness spots for issuers broadcast on BNN Bloomberg, Fox Business News, Bloomberg TV US and Bloomberg Terminals. www.b-tv.com
BTV - Business Television/CEO Clips Contact: Trina Schlingmann (604) 664-7401 x 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/79230
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Announces $37.5 Million in New Federal and Defense Contract Awards
- Coinbase (COIN) CEO Brian Armstrong Dumped $292 Million of His Stock on Market Debut