BTV Investor Alert: Gold Royalty - Creating Financial Solutions in the Metals and Mining Industry
- Solid Microsoft forecast, tech strength push Nasdaq higher
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - October 13, 2021) - Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE: GROY) - Their diversified portfolio consists of over 100 royalties located in mining-friendly jurisdictions throughout the Americas.
If you cannot view the video above, please visit:
Gold Royalty Corp. is being featured on BNN Bloomberg from Oct 11th to Oct 24th, 2021, throughout the day and evenings.
Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE: GROY)
BTV-Business Television is Canada's longest running business show. With Hosts Taylor Thoen and Jessica Katrichak, BTV features emerging companies across the country to bring viewers investment opportunities. BTV also produces News Alerts and branding/ awareness spots for issuers broadcast on BNN Bloomberg, Fox Business News, Bloomberg TV US and Bloomberg Terminals. www.b-tv.com
BTV - Business Television/CEO Clips Contact: Trina Schlingmann (604) 664-7401 x 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/99617
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oncology Pharma, Inc. Gives Update on Ongoing Work and Progress
- Roar Equity, LLC CEO Robert Egan Announces Joint Venture With Freeform Agency
- IABC Professional Development Initiative Receives Second International Accreditation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!