BCI Group Presents Innovative Investment Model: Datong Super Energy Complex Shines at COP28
- S&P 500 edges lower as investors hold their breath ahead of economic data
- BofA lifts S&P 500's year-end target to 5,400
- Goldman Sachs: Today's growth stock rally is unlike 90's tech bubble
- Apple hit with $2 billion EU antitrust fine in Spotify case, will appeal
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says 'accumulating' market froth may keep rates higher for longer
Beijing, China--(Newsfile Corp. - December 2, 2023) - BCI Group unveiled China's Datong Super Energy Complex at the 28th United Nations Climate Change Conference in Dubai, UAE. This groundbreaking infrastructure platform integrates "computability + energy + equipment" and represents a new investment promotion model for the industry. Distinguished representatives attended the event and delivered speeches.
The Super Energy Complex combines advanced energy, campus facilities, equipment, and networks. By adopting a long-term and sustainable approach, it aims to address the limitations of traditional land-based investment models. Through comprehensive planning, proactive development, and industry access and exit guidance, it ensures the local computing power industry contributes to regional transformation and sustainable economic development.
The recently released "Action Plan for High-Quality Development of Computing Power Infrastructure" from China's six ministries encourages innovative actions in the field of "computing power + energy." It emphasizes the construction of high-standard infrastructure that is green, intelligent, and customized. With its abundant energy resources and favorable business environment, Datong serves as an ideal location for the Super Energy Complex, which aims to vertically integrate the infrastructure industry and support the digital economy and AI era. The project involves the development of wind and solar energy bases, energy storage stations, water and thermal circulation networks, equipment production bases, and link channels. It is set to create a comprehensive platform for advanced energy and campus facilities across multiple regions.
Significant progress has already been made, with photovoltaic energy bases within the BCI Group's Datong Super Energy Complex platform, with individual capacities ranging from 100MW to 150MW, successfully achieving full capacity grid connection. Moreover, China's first prefabricated computing campus main structure recently achieved topping out, while Datong's inaugural advanced server equipment park has commenced trial operations.
Contact Person: Xinyan Liu
Email: [email protected]
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/189617
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ADFO Summit Was Held Successfully on 1st of March in Abu Dhabi Setting a New Standard of Networking for Family Offices in the UAE
- Imagine Learning and eDynamic Learning Expand Long-Term Partnership to Provide More Students with Career and College Readiness Solutions
- Vivid Seats Reports Fourth Quarter Results and Authorizes New Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!