Air Filtration Experts from Camfil Canada Share Resource on How Canadians Can Prevent Health Damage from Wildfire Smoke
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - September 9, 2021) - Wildfire smoke contains a variety of harmful pollutants. Particularly harmful is particulate matter, which is regarded by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a significant threat to human health. A new resource by air filtration experts from Camfil Canada provides scientific information as well as actionable tips for Canadians to protect themselves from the health threats associated with wildfire smoke. "Particulate matter has been linked to a higher risk of premature death in those affected by such conditions. There are further investigations presently being conducted regarding the effects of PM1 particles also found in forest fire smoke, which attacks the body at a cellular level and once absorbed can remain indefinitely." -Berni Baier, National Sales and Marketing Support Manager at Camfil Canada
The resource by Camfil Canada contains:
- The health risks associated with wildfire smoke and how these affect Canadians
- 8 tips from industry experts to reduce the impact of wildfire smoke on your lungs
- How high efficiency air filtration can help reduce the impact of wildfire
- Clearing wildfire smoke out of your home with an air purifier
About Camfil Canada Clean Air Solutions
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
For more than half a century, Camfil has been helping people breathe cleaner air. As a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, we provide commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy use, and benefit human health and the environment. We firmly believe that the best solutions for our customers are the best solutions for our planet, too. That's why every step of the way - from design to delivery and across the product life cycle - we consider the impact of what we do on people and on the world around us. Through a fresh approach to problem-solving, innovative design, precise process control, and a strong customer focus we aim to conserve more, use less and find better ways - so we can all breathe easier.
The Camfil Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has 33 manufacturing sites, six R&D centers, local sales offices in 30 countries, and about 4,800 employees and growing. We proudly serve and support customers in a wide variety of industries and in communities across the world. To discover how Camfil Canada can help you to protect people, processes and the environment, visit us at
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/96102
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumer Alert: Lowey Dannenberg, P.C., Investigates Claims Against Insurance Company, Lemonade, Inc. (LMND)
- Scientific Advisory Board Member Resigns Due to Conflict with Responsibilities with Important Public Sector Entity
- An All-Star Team Comes Together to Support Houston Area Women's Center
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!