Wolfe Research Starts MercadoLibre (MELI) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Wolfe Research analyst Deepak Mathivanan initiates coverage on MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $1,800.00.
Shares of MercadoLibre closed at $1428.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Denbury Inc. (DEN) at Overweight as the Only E&P with Negative Carbon Footprint
- Loop Capital Starts American Virtual Cloud Technologies (AVCT) at Buy
- BofA Securities Reinstates Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) at Buy