Wolfe Research Starts Fintech Acquisition Corp. (FTIV) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Wolfe Research analyst Steven Chubak initiates coverage on Fintech Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: FTIV) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Fintech Acquisition Corp. closed at $11.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Acies Acquisition Corp. (ACAC) at Buy, $15 PT
- UPDATE: NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) on Watch on Chatter
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Lordstown Motors (RIDE) at Neutral