Wolfe Research Assumes Spotify (SPOT) at Peerperform
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Wolfe Research analyst Deepak Mathivanan assumes coverage on Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) with a Peerperform rating and a price target of $260.00.
Shares of Spotify closed at $257.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Assumes Spotify (SPOT) at Outperform, Added to Evercore Best 'Core' Ideas List
- Canaccord Genuity Starts MicroStrategy (MSTR) at Buy
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Dine Brands (DIN) at Overweight