William Blair Starts Elastic NV. (ESTC) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
William Blair analyst Kamil Mielczarek initiates coverage on Elastic NV. (NYSE: ESTC) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Elastic NV. closed at $79.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts Momentus (MNTS) at Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Starts Shenzhen Transsion Holdings Co Ltd (688036:CH) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Delhivery Ltd (DELHIVER:IN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!