William Blair Resumes Fastly Inc. (FSLY) at Market Perform
- S&P 500, Dow jump to record closes as Nvidia sparks AI frenzy
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- Nvidia fuels worldwide stock frenzy, bond yields rise
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Oil settles higher as pressure mounts in the Middle East
William Blair analyst Jonathan Ho resumes coverage on Fastly Inc. (NYSE: FSLY) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Fastly Inc. closed at $16.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CMB International Securities Starts New Oriental Education (EDU) at Buy, 'Bracing for a new growth stage'
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Equity Residential (EQR) at Buy
- Singular Research Starts Cyngn Inc. (CYN) at Buy-Venture
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!