Wells Fargo Starts KB Home (KBH) at Overweight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $55.00.
Shares of KB Home closed at $48.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Progress Software (PRGS) at Overweight
- RBC Initiates Boeing (BA) at Outperform, Analyst Sees it as a High Conviction Call
- JPMorgan Starts Agora Inc. (API) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!