Wells Fargo Starts Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) at Overweight
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi acquires Translate Bio (TBIO) for $38/sh, $3.2B Value
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Columbus McKinnon closed at $49.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
- Benchmark Starts Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!