Wells Fargo Starts Canadian National Railway (CNI) at Market Perform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic initiates coverage on Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $88.00.
Shares of Canadian National Railway closed at $88.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kansas City Southern Comments on Preliminary Proxy Statement Filed by CP
- Credit Suisse Assumes FedEx (FDX) at Outperform
- Gordon Haskett Starts Uber (UBER) and DoorDash (DASH) at 'Buy', Says Hold-Rated Lyft (LYFT) at Disadvantage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!