Wells Fargo Resumes Paychex (PAYX) at Overweight
- Stocks struggle as China rate cut sends oil tumbling
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Dollar gains on safety flows after China data, yuan eases on rate cut
- Oil drops as China data disappoints, Iran talks in focus
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
Wells Fargo resumes coverage on Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $105.00.
Shares of Paychex closed at $95.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Starts Etsy (ETSY) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Equalweight
- Jefferies Starts Monte Rosa Therapeutics (GLUE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!