Wells Fargo Resumes IMV Inc. (IMV) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
Wells Fargo resumes coverage on IMV Inc. (NASDAQ: IMV) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $14.00.
Shares of IMV Inc. closed at $1.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Starts Cellnex Telecom, S.A. (CLNX:SM) (CLLNY) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Workday (WDAY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!