Wedbush Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Outperform
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Wedbush analyst david Chiaverini initiates coverage on Silvergate Capital Corp. (NYSE: SI) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Silvergate Capital Corp. closed at $51.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Estee Lauder (EL) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Denbury Inc. (DEN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Lightening eMotors (ZEV) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!