Wedbush Starts Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter initiates coverage on Playtika Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: PLTK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $42.00.
Shares of Playtika Holding Corp. closed at $32.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Squarespace (SQSP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) at Buy
- Jefferies Starts dentalcorp Holdings Ltd (DNTL:CN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!