Wedbush Starts Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) at Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini initiates coverage on Pacific Premier Bancorp (NASDAQ: PPBI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $48.00.
Shares of Pacific Premier Bancorp closed at $45.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Yum! Brands (YUM) at Buy
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Starbucks (SBUX) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!