Wedbush Starts Hanmi Financial (HAFC) at Neutral
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini initiates coverage on Hanmi Financial (NASDAQ: HAFC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $9.00.
Shares of Hanmi Financial closed at $8.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanmi Financial Declares Cash Dividend of $0.12 per Share
- Citi Resumes Melrose Industries PLC (MRO:LN) (MLSPF) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Buy, $10 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!