Wedbush Starts Burford Capital (BUR) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini initiates coverage on Burford Capital (NYSE: BUR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Burford Capital closed at $11.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Bank Financial Starts Magnet Forensics Inc (MAGT:CN) at Outperform
- Citi Starts Power Plug (PLUG) at 'Buy', Seen as a Leader in Breakout From Nascent Hydrogen Economy
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!