Wedbush Assumes PayPal (PYPL) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini assumes coverage on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $110.00.
Shares of PayPal closed at $86.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- THE AXIE INFINITY COMMUNITY GOES FOR THE SLAM DUNK WITH BIG3 CHAMPIONS TRILOGY
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Bunge (BG) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Dufry AG (DUFN:SW) (DUFRY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!