Vertical Research Partners Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Vertical Research Partners initiates coverage on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $245.00.
Shares of Union Pacific closed at $216.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Underweight
- Evercore ISI Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Outperform
- CLSA Starts Lakala Payment Co Ltd (300773:CH) at Outperform (2)