Vertical Research Partners Starts Quanta Services (PWR) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vertical Research Partners analyst Michael Dudas initiates coverage on Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Quanta Services closed at $33.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quanta Services (PWR) PT Raised to $139 at UBS
- Oppenheimer Starts Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) at Perform, Earlier Today
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Tenet Healthcare (THC) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!