Vertical Research Partners Starts Norfolk Southern (NSC) at Hold
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Vertical Research Partners initiates coverage on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $240.00.
Shares of Norfolk Southern closed at $268.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Underweight
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $298 at Wells Fargo
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $293 at Susquehanna