Vertical Research Partners Starts C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) at Hold
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Vertical Research Partners initiates coverage on C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) with a Hold rating and a price target of $100.00.
Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide closed at $96.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) PT Raised to $108 at Barclays
- JPMorgan Starts Veoneer (VNE) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts LGI Homes (LGIH) at Underweight