Vertical Group Starts JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) at Sell
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vertical Group initiates coverage on JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) with a Sell rating.
Shares of JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. closed at $21.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New E-Book Guides Homeowners Through Remodeling or Building an Eco-Friendly Home
- Macquarie Starts Thermax Ltd (TMX:IN) at Outperform
- Chailease Holding Co Ltd. (5871:TT) PT Lowered to NT$256 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!