Union Gaming Starts Full House Resorts (FLL) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Union Gaming analyst John DeCree initiates coverage on Full House Resorts (NASDAQ: FLL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.50.
Shares of Full House Resorts closed at $7.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) at Buy
- Jefferies Assumes Arix Bioscience Plc (ARIX:LN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Berry Global Group (BERY) at Buy, 'Industry-leading FCF generation to drive deleveraging + multiple expansion'