UPDATE: UBS Starts DRI Healthcare Trust (DHT:CN) at Buy (correction)
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
UBS analyst Navin Jacob initiates coverage on DRI Healthcare Trust (DHT:CN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Redburn Starts Cooper Companies (COO) at Buy
- Raymond James Starts Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!