UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Buy
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Canaccord Genuity analyst Michael T Walkley initiates coverage on CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD) with a Buy rating (from $280.00).
Shares of CrowdStrike Holdings closed at $243.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Power-on Stall: Downgrading Stock Market View to 'Neutral' as it is Time to Take Some Profits - Canaccord Genuity
- Coinbase (COIN) Picks Up Second 'Buy' Rating Into IPO; an 'Extraordinarily Rare Asset,' Says MoffettNathanson
- Tesla (TSLA) Outperforms Nasdaq, Up 3%