UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Berenberg analyst Anita Dushyanth initiates coverage on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $93.00.
The analyst commented, "Pacira’s lead asset is EXPAREL, a long-acting local anaesthetic, for treatment of moderate-to-severe pain. We believe that with expanded labelling, EXPAREL could become an important part of local and regional post-operative pain treatment in the US, particularly in ambulatory surgical centres and hospital outpatient departments."
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $68.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacira Announces FDA Approval of Enhanced EXPAREL Manufacturing Process
- Loop Capital Starts Watsco (WSO) at Hold
- UPDATE: KGI Securities Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!