UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Buy
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Berenberg analyst Anita Dushyanth initiates coverage on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $93.00.
The analyst commented, "Pacira’s lead asset is EXPAREL, a long-acting local anaesthetic, for treatment of moderate-to-severe pain. We believe that with expanded labelling, EXPAREL could become an important part of local and regional post-operative pain treatment in the US, particularly in ambulatory surgical centres and hospital outpatient departments."
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $68.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Resumes Ryder Systems (R) at Hold
- Stifel Resumes TFI International (TFII) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Heartland Express (HTLD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!