UPDATE: BTIG Starts Piedmont Lithium (PLL) at Buy
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
(correcting company name)
BTIG initiates coverage on Piedmont Lithium (NASDAQ: PLL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Pall Corp closed at $25.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Buy (correction)
- Stifel Resumes The Ensign Group Inc. (ENSG) at Buy
- Stifel Resumes Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!