UBS Starts Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN) at Buy
- Wall Street notches record closing high on earnings, economic strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet initiates coverage on Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Trinity Capital Inc. closed at $15.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) at Buy
- Citi Resumes Tenet Healthcare (THC) at Buy
- Baird Starts Thryv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!