UBS Starts Summit Materials (SUM) at Sell
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
UBS analyst Nishu Sood initiates coverage on Summit Materials (NYSE: SUM) with a Sell rating and a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Summit Materials closed at $20.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Outperform
- Barclays Starts Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!