UBS Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Sell
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
UBS analyst Nishu Sood initiates coverage on Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) with a Sell rating and a price target of $61.00.
Shares of Owens Corning closed at $76.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Credit Suisse Starts KCE Electronics PCL (KCE:TB) at Outperform
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!