UBS Starts NVR Inc. (NVR) at Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
UBS analyst Nishu Sood initiates coverage on NVR Inc. (NYSE: NVR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5,558.00.
Shares of NVR Inc. closed at $4000.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (EADSY) at Outperform
- Barclays Starts WDP NV/SA (WDP:BB) at Overweight
- Barclays Starts Catena AB (CATE:SS) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!