UBS Starts Lennar (LEN) at Neutral
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
UBS analyst Nishu Sood initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $77.00.
Shares of Lennar closed at $76.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Market Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Starts BC Technology Group Ltd (863:HK) at Equalweight
- Lennar (LEN) PT Raised to $131 at BTIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!