UBS Starts Fortune Brands Home (FBHS) at Buy
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
UBS analyst Nishu Sood initiates coverage on Fortune Brands Home (NYSE: FBHS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $105.00.
Shares of Fortune Brands Home closed at $83.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts FREYR Battery SA (FREY) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Initiates Research Coverage on EV Battery Names FREYR (FREY) and Microvast (MVST) On Opposite Sides of the Spectrum
- Barclays Reinstates Capita Plc. (CPI:LN) (CTAGF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!