UBS Starts D.R. Horton (DHI) at Buy
- Wall St ends down as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Tops Q2 EPS by $8.05
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
UBS analyst Nishu Sood initiates coverage on D.R. Horton (NYSE: DHI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $94.00.
Shares of D.R. Horton closed at $73.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Chewy Inc. (CHWY) at Outperform
- D.R. Horton (DHI) PT Lowered to $106 at Citi
- Jefferies Starts Wheels Up Experience inc. (UP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!