UBS Starts Armstrong World Industries (AWI) at Sell
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
UBS analyst Nishu Sood initiates coverage on Armstrong World Industries (NYSE: AWI) with a Sell rating and a price target of $68.00.
Shares of Armstrong World Industries closed at $80.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Reviva Pharmaceuticals (RVPH) at Buy, $10 PT
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts EverCommerce Inc (EVCM) at Outperform
- Piper Sandler Starts SentinelOne Inc (S) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!