Truist Securities Starts Vroom (VRM) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities analyst Naved Khan initiates coverage on Vroom (NASDAQ: VRM) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Vroom closed at $34.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Resumes SLC Agricola SA (SLCE3:BZ) (SLCJY) at Underweight
- JPMorgan Starts Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (338:HK) (SHI) at Neutral
- Prabhudas Lilladher Starts Affle India Ltd (AFFLE:IN) at Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!