Truist Securities Starts Veeva Systems (VEEV) at Buy
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
Truist Securities analyst Joe Meares initiates coverage on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $275.00.
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $214.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Starts Veeva Systems (VEEV) at Market Perform
- JPMorgan Assumes Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) at Overweight
- Cowen Starts Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!