Truist Securities Starts Opthea Ltd. (OPT) at Buy
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- Oil rises 1% ahead of OPEC meeting under Omicron cloud
Truist Securities initiates coverage on Opthea Ltd. (NASDAQ: OPT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Opthea Ltd. closed at $13.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) at Sell
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Caribou Biosciences Inc. (CRBU) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Citi Starts RBC Bearings (ROLL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!