Truist Securities Starts Carvana (CVNA) at Buy
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Truist Securities analyst Naved Khan initiates coverage on Carvana (NYSE: CVNA) with a Buy rating (from $314.00).
Shares of Carvana closed at $258.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carvana Co. (CVNA) faces government scrutiny, fines following consumer complaints - WSJ
- Roivant Sciences (ROIV) Stock Surges 20% as Three Street Firms Initiate Coverage With Positive Ratings
- First Watch (FWRG) Stock Gains on Positive New Coverage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!