Truist Securities Starts Cars.com (CARS) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Truist Securities analyst Naved Khan initiates coverage on Cars.com (NYSE: CARS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Cars.com closed at $12.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Upgrades Gruma SAB de CV (GRUMAB:MM) (GPAGF) to Sector Outperform
- Wells Fargo Starts Cinemark Holdings (CNK) at Equal Weight
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!