Truist Securities Assumes PacWest Bancorp (PACW) at Hold
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Truist Securities analyst Brandon Kiing assumes coverage on PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) with a Hold rating and a price target of $43.00.
Shares of PacWest Bancorp closed at $40.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades PacWest Bancorp (PACW) to Buy
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) at Buy
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!