ThinkEquity Starts Semi Stocks: AXTI, GTAT at Buy, VECO, CREE, LEDS, AIXG at Hold, RBCN at Sell
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
ThinkEquity's Colin Rusch initiated coverage on the following Semiconductor stocks Friday morning:
- ATX Inc. (Nasdaq: AXTI) with a Buy rating and a $10 price target
- GT Advanced Tech (Nasdaq: GTAT) with a Buy rating and a $15 price target
- Veeco Instruments (Nasdaq: VECO) with a Hold rating and a $35 price target
- Cree (Nasdaq: CREE) with a Hold rating and a $30 price target
- SemiLEDs (Nasdaq: LEDS) with a Hold rating and a $5 price target
- Aixtron (Nasdaq: AIXG) with a Hold rating and a $18 price target
- Rubicon (Nasdaq: RBCN) with a Sell rating and a $10 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Oppenheimer Assumes Solar Capital (SLRC) at Outperform
- Jefferies Starts Aiful Corp (8515:JP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!