Stephens Transfers Covergae on Kura Sushi USA Inc. (KRUS) at Overweight
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford assumes primary coverage on Kura Sushi USA Inc. (NASDAQ: KRUS) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $30.00 (from $33.00).
Shares of Kura Sushi USA Inc. closed at $22.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Buy, $10 PT
- Cowen Starts EVINE Live Inc. (EVLV) at Outperform
- Citi Resumes Melrose Industries PLC (MRO:LN) (MLSPF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!