Stephens Transfers Covergae on Kura Sushi USA Inc. (KRUS) at Overweight
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford assumes primary coverage on Kura Sushi USA Inc. (NASDAQ: KRUS) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $30.00 (from $33.00).
Shares of Kura Sushi USA Inc. closed at $22.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Resumes SLC Agricola SA (SLCE3:BZ) (SLCJY) at Underweight
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Opendoor Technologies (OPEN) at Buy
- KeyBanc Starts Barrick Gold Corp. (GOLD) at Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!