Stephens Starts Veeva Systems (VEEV) at Equal Weight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford initiates coverage on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $113.00.
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $101.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts Altair Engineering (ALTR) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Dialogue Health Technologies Inc (CARE:CN) at Spec. Buy
- BTIG Starts Electric Last Mile Solutions Inc. (ELMS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!