Stephens Starts SharpSpring Inc (SHSP) at Equal Weight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford initiates coverage on SharpSpring Inc (NASDAQ: SHSP) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of SharpSpring Inc closed at $9.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts Altair Engineering (ALTR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!